Mary Strickland

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Met with an Oncologist today and will be meeting with another one on Monday to see what options we have. Some are more aggressive than others so we need to understand all we can. No matter which one we go with it looks like Mary will be starting Radiation and Chemotherapy within the next week or so. We know God is in this and will give us peace about which way to go. Because Mary is strong and young for this grade of cancer she can handle and aggressive treatment. Continue to pray for Gods peace on us in this time of decision making. Mary's medication will be going through some changes so pray it all goes well.

1 Comments:

  • Uncle Bob,

    I sure hope you are getting some rest. You need to remain strong for Aunt Mary. I am proud of you!

    We will continue to pray.

    Love you both,
    The Roberts

    P.S.to Bernadette: Mary is still the funniest person I know. I was just telling my boss that the other day and she said humor and laughter (along with the Lord) can get you through anything.

    Bob, Mary and Dani: I think you guys need to watch "What about Bob?" tonight. I know you have it. Danielle told me.

    Did anyone see that amazing sunset today?

    By Blogger BraveBeauty, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home