Mary Strickland

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

All is going well with Mary. We went out yesterday for a good walk. It was nice to get out of the house. The plan has not changed she will be getting her staples out on friday and start Radidation and one of the Chemotherapies on Wednesday. She is very anxious to get started. Waiting for the next step is hard but she needs to be strong for the multiple therapies she will be going through. Mary is working on her motor skills by writting a little and it is getting better. We appreciate all the things everyone is doing. I will post an update Friday after we see the Dr. and get the staples out.

1 Comments:

  • Mary - My Mom (Diana Olson) just let me know that you had a blog, and I just wanted to convey my deepest wishes for your full recovery. It's unfortunate that it takes circumstances such as these to bring families and friends together. You have been such a great friend to my mother and our family, and it means the world to us. Please know your family is in my thoughts during these tough times, and I hope that we can get together in the future under happier circumstances.

    Matthew Olson

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home