Mary Strickland

Monday, March 02, 2009

Surgery Scheduled

We met with the Brain Surgeon today. Surgery is scheduled for next Tuesday (3/10/09) We are waiting for confirmation but as of now she needs to be there at 6:00am for all the preparation stuff. I will let you know as soon as I do what time the actual surgery is scheduled for. The surgeon seamed more positive than he was a couple of years ago. I think seeing how well Mary was doing had an impact on him. He has not seen many GBM patients go this long considering how large Mary's first Tumor was. We know God is in control and maybe through this, God can use Mary to bring the surgeon to know Christ. You never know what God may do or how he will do it.

Your prayers are always appreciated and felt. Pray for Dr. Dixit also.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I love you and am praying..so is everyone at the school..Kath

    By Blogger Kathy and Ken, at 4:15 PM  

  • Uncle Bob, we love you all and are praying for each one of you during this time. Especially the doctor. Did Aunt Mary get my text? I missed her on Saturday. Tell Dani and Shannon they can call or text me if they need anything.

    Godspeed! Love, M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home