Mary Strickland

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17 2009 MRI

Today Mary had an MRI. It’s been a little over 5 weeks since surgery. It was good, no growth has happened since the surgery. Her blood continues to get better. Very, very, very, close to all counts being normal. Through lots of prayer and research Mary has decided on a different path than radiation and chemotherapy. There is a lot of evidence that cancer cells build up resistance to chemotherapy, especially in recurrences, making it less effective on the cancer and still very harmful with multiple serious side effects. We have looked into and researched a lot of options. We have contacted a Hospital in Mexico about some alternative therapy without the severe side effects of chemotherapy. They have a lot of testimonies and 45 years of experience with cancer patients. Everyone has a different opinion about what Mary should be doing but I think we can all agree God is in control and we believe this is the direction God is leading in. We appreciate all you prayers. As I have said many times pray for clarity in Gods direction for Mary.
God Bless you all,
Bob & Mary

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Bob an Mary,
    The Lord moved me to google your name this morning and of course to my surprise...I see you are being sifted once again. My flesh wants to say that I am sorry that you are all going through this again but my Faith says to God be the glory as I read your comments and know how much you are allowing God to work through you and how many people you are pointing to Jesus through your testimony and LOVE for Jesus and each other. Words can never say what the both of you mean to me and my sons...even though years and miles have put space between us as I read your Blog I can feel your love and hear your laughter and know ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL! You both have made such a huge impact on my life and the life of my sons. As we sit and talk of good times in our lives we never have anything to say that does not include you, Shannon and Danielle. My sadness is that I can not be there physically to hold your hand and help hold you in a physical way but please know that there will not be a day that passes that I won't hold you all up to the LORD for peace, strength, direction and most of all Mercy and Healing!! I'm including my email but please do not feel any pressure to reply. Just know I will be checking in on you all and my whole heart is filled with LOVE for you ALL. Please give my email to the girls and let them know I would love to hear from them.

    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

    Your "sister in Christ!"

    Denice

    denice.sandoval60@verizon.net

    By Anonymous Denice Sandoval, at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home