Mary Strickland

Thursday, May 07, 2009

May 7, 2009 Mexico

Our trip here yesterday was good, no holdups. After meeting with the Dr.’s we feel very good about this facility. Staff is great, even the food is great. No one eats in there room unless they are bed ridden. Everyone eats in the cafeteria if they can make it. The focus is on Mary’s immune system and getting it up to full health. I will give more details as we learn more. After settling in and giving blood we went for a walk to the beach. Mostly families playing in the water. Not as nice as a Hawaiian resort but ok. We are on the west side of Tijuana in an area called “Playas”. They tell us this is the safe side. Made me think of Arvada compared to Aurora. We are a stone’s throw from America. I will update this when I can. As always we appreciate all your prayers.
God Bless
Bob & Mary.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Mary you are a sunshine for everyone arround you. It's been such a previlage to know you. You go girl!!!! I know God blesses you everyday. God loves you and is healing you. I love your family, they are wonderful. Beatriz(Michelle's Mom)
    Mary you are an inspiration, I hope that one day I can share the love and joy that you shown me to someone else with cancer. You shown me that even through cancer,is OK. to be happy and hopeful. Thanks for showing that to me. Love you Michelle Corpuz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home