Mary Strickland

Monday, July 06, 2009

Surgery time July 7, 2009

Tomorrow (7/7/09) is Mary's birthday. It is also Surgery time again. Last Tuesday’s MRI showed another tumor. Since Tuesday it has continued to grow significantly with Mary winding up in the emergency room Saturday night and being admitted to the hospital as well. The events of this morning (7/6/09) are a story in itself for another time. More confusion than I was ready for and I am just thankful I was not kick out of the hospital. To make a long story short with a miracle included Mary will be in surgery tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. This surgery is in a very sensitive area so pray no permanent damage is done. Also pray for wisdom and clarity on what to do after this surgery.
God Bless,
Bob & Mary

1 Comments:

  • Bob and Mary your news came as a shock to me. Michelle and I are here in Mexico for the second round. I don't know what to say since we got to know Mary and love her so much. I know God will send angels to care for her. We will pray for her all day and all week. Keep us inform. We love you all and our prayers are with you. Beatriz(Michelle's Mom)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home